InterSearch Worldwide Holds 2014 Global Conference
InterSearch Worldwide, a leading global executive search organization operating in more than 50 countries, recently held its annual global conference and general assembly of member firms in Jodhpur and Manvar, India from 26 February to 1 March 2014.
With a focus on driving cross-border multi-country searches and networking, 60 professionals from 30 countries attended the conference.
“Building on many years of growth and success, InterSearch will renew our focus on increasing business development aimed at attracting more cross-border assignments, promoting the global InterSearch brand to existing and potential clients, as well as identifying and recruiting new member firms as well as delighting our customers through a world class quality service,” said newly elected Chairman of the Board Peter Waite.
Meeting highlights included:
- Reporting of 2013 results of more than US$101 million in revenue from nearly 2400 assignments from work conducted by the 460 consultants and 188 researchers in the InterSearch worldwide network of 95 offices.
- Introduction of a new member firm from South Africa, Mindcor Group. TRSearch International of Spain became a licensee.
- Election of a new board of directors for the 2014-2017 term: Mary Kier (U.S.), Romana Kovacs (Slovenia), Rodrigo Donoso (Argentina) and Giuliano Viani (Italy), with Peter Waite (Australia) as Chairman of the Board.
- Announcement of Joerg Doetter (Germany) as Chairman of the Standards and Quality Committee, and Jyorden Misra (India) joining as a new SQC member.
- Presentation of the InterSearch Excellence Award to Yulia Zabazarnykh of InterSearch Russia.
- Unveiling of the new intersearch.org website.
- A gala dinner at the Mehrangarh Fort with the current Maharaja of Jodhpur, Gaj Singh II.
Added Waite: “On behalf of the InterSearch members I am pleased to extend my sincere thanks to Frank Schelstraete for all his hard work and guidance as Chairman of the Board these past years. We have a firm, global foundation from which to grow while delivering the best service for our clients.”
InterSearch’s Canadian member firm Four Corners Group will host the next global conference at Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada in May 2015.