Social Media & Office Administrator
InterSearch Ireland are an Executive Search company providing a seamless recruitment service for senior management and board level roles across both private and public sectors.
The purpose of this position is to work closely with a team of Researchers, Consultants and Partner to assist in the appointment of managerial talent in Ireland’s leading national and international organisations. The Social Medial & Office Administrator will provide valuable commercial information to successfully grow the business further. It also offers scope to develop into an in-house expert in database management.
Duties of the role:
- Social Media Support: Maintain and develop all social media channels. Keep up to date with the latest developments in social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other online resources useful to our business.
- Manage and maintain our company website including reviewing content and updating news articles and information.
- In-house database administration. Maintain internal database, add CVs, data entry.
- Researching candidates and adding details to the database.
- Communicating with candidates and updating details on the CRM system.
- Assist with preparation of proposals, reviewing documents and the preparing reports.
- Assist with various ongoing projects.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Experience / Skills Required:
- 3rd level qualification
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and social media channels
- Good attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative as well as take direction from team
- Fluent in English
This is a blended working role, 1-2 days per week in Athlone office and remainder from home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.