Reporting to the Production Manager, the shift manager will work with the production team to achieve site targets and meet/exceed customer expectations, whilst adhering to safety, food safety, quality, and environmental standards which encompasses all production activities on the site.
- Health & Safety -Promote a safety culture within the site, monitor adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety standards and procedures, through permits, LOTO, accident and near miss reporting and PPE controls, among other safety initiatives.
- People -Lead and manage a team of production operators, operator workgroups and PS’s. Support recruitment, probationary reviews, manage performance and IR/ER issues.
- Cost- Manage payroll, yield and ingredients usage usage through internal IT systems
- Customer- Managing delivery times while adhering to good food hygiene and GMP standards. Close out on customer complaints and ensure implementation of actions following audits.
- Quality – RFT, Hygiene, Incident reporting and change control.
- Reliability – Throughput, efficiency and OEE. Environment – COD and Hydraulic loading incident reporting and investigating
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Food Science & Technology/Technical Degree/Production).
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role, management experience desirable.
For more information please contact: Anthony@intersearch.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.