Senior Marketing Manager
A leading global manufacturer in the B2B industry is currently seeking candidates for the role of Senior Marketing Manager with a focus on branding. This client trades worldwide and is continuing its exciting journey of expanding internationally. This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take a senior position to lead and build a marketing team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and your team will generate both digital and print strategies that grow market share and reputation, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
- Drive the development of the strategic marketing plan in line with the company’s growth plan
- Challenge historic ways of doing things and ensure that approach is fit for modern digital communications landscape
- Creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy and leading a team of marketers in implementing that strategy
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Creating an enduring brand that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share
- Work closely with senior staff across Sales, Product Management, Graphics, Supply Chain, IT, and other functions to ensure strategic goals are met
- Develop and maintain business / market intelligence, sales analysis and competitors’ activities to identify and capitalise on the most advantageous macro business trends
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- 12-15 years’ experience with proven work experience leading marketing teams
- Experience working in B2B environments.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- In-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets – Strong Financial Acumen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.