Regional Transformation Manager, Global Operations
Industry: Medical Device/Manufacturing
Location: West of Ireland
The Regional Transformation Manager role requires working collaboratively with a director, principal or partner to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize Lean and change management principles, processes, and tools to deliver operational results and changes to Operational excellence; this will require leadership of process design alignment with system implementation, behavioural changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate industry best practices in the areas of supply chain and operational management. The role will focus on Global Operations activities in Europe/India.
- Lead transformational teams in support of different work streams, and manage overall transformation activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Develop and deploy transformation strategy to deliver complex business cases such as supply chain optimization, maintenance effectiveness, ERP implementation, etc.
- Leverage Lean methodology across all aspects of the transformation.
- Lead diagnostic studies in production, supply chain, quality, and management systems. Analyze data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and implementation plans across multiple work streams
- Lead, guide and support multiple work stream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted business objectives including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure; development of capability across the change team; stakeholder identification and alignment; success measures; training and long-term sustainability
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders (Division VP, plant director and department owners) and project team members
- Establish and manage the transformational governance to ensure alignment using clearly understood metrics to report progress.
- Ability to travel as presence on/in the operations will be essential.
Work Experience Requirements
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Operations, preferably in manufacturing, logistics, or related fields with previous experience in large scale transformation, leading multiple teams / work streams
- 3-5 years of experience in large scale transformation efforts at multiple sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in supply chain, industrial engineering, or other engineering fields.
- Master’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, or other engineering fields preferred.
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- Ability to lead, guide and coach project team members in areas such as production, ERP Systems, maintenance, supply chain, managements systems and operational excellence
- Ability to lead analysis studies in multiple areas and lead transformation definition and recommendations
- Ability to interpret financial statements and P&L
- Ability to be comfortable and credible in assessing impact of change, communication and training need
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from start to finish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
For more information please contact Anthony@intersearch.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.