Manager Building Consultancy
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in a well established and growing practice.
- Be a Chartered and Registered Building Surveyor with an appropriate level of experience working in private practice and in the commercial sector, to include performing core Building Surveying duties, with experience in Fire Safety, Access and Use, including Ancillary Certifier for both, and performing the role of Assigned Certifier.
- Have experience in and be capable of performing a senior management role in respect of the functioning of the business.
- Be capable of working at an executive level
- Be a capable and effective team manager and have the ability to mentor and coach junior technical staff, so as to aid their professional development and their progression within the office.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent client care skills.
- Have the ability to bring in new work and new clients.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and willing to progress to the highest management level.
- Have an all-round ability to deliver high quality work to our diverse and valued Client base.
- Have proficient IT skills, including AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
For more information please contact:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.