Currently leading a search for a HR Manager in the Longford/Westmeath are to Lead HR services for circa 1200 employees, on a single site. The HR Manager will report directly to the General Manager. Deliver corporate HR strategy through the provision of a comprehensive and effective HR service to managers and staff ensuring the organisation achieves its People goals. Responsible for a diverse team of HR and Training specialists. As a member of the senior management team actively contribute towards the continued strong performance on site and ensure HR activities reflect agreed organisational standards and culture. Partner with Line Managers to support their HR needs and issues ensuring a proactive approach on: training and development, absence management, succession planning, recruitment and retention, employee relations, communication and engagement.
- Assist the General Manager with the smooth operation of the site by providing expertise and best practice advice on all HR and people matters to foster high performance and engagement.
- Support HR Head Office in the delivery of corporate people goals and strategies.
- Ensure the HR team are skilled and competent in the delivery of specialist areas; Recruitment; HR Operations; Employee Relations; Training and in the effective execution of all administrative processes.
- Monitor and promote good employee relations with both staff and managers by advising and influencing to avoid issues escalating through the use of mediation or coaching.
- To manage pay review and management bonus activity, meeting all period and annual deadlines as required.
- To be accountable for all matters of HR governance and risk, ensuring Right to Work and GARDA Vetting checks are strictly managed according to legislation and policy.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Communicate and consult with employees on employment related matters through the Employee Council. Oversee elections and chair the Employee Council meetings alongside the General Manager.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, retirement and redundancy.
- Analyse key HR metrics, identifying trends and following up any adverse results.
- Manage the HR divisional budget producing forecasts as required and presenting results to the Directors on a quarterly basis.
For a role information pack or to discuss the role contact Duncan@intersearch.ie
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.