Head of Technology Transfer Office
Industry: Public Sector
The role will lead the organisation’s Technology Transfer Office, implementing technology transfer services between the organisation and industry customers / wider stakeholders that accelerates technology translation, transfer and commercial use.
- Manage the Technology Transfer team (5 staff) with emphasis on industry engagement, contract negotiation and business development.
- Manage a portfolio of high value research, identifying and exploiting IP
- Work closely with government departments, EI, IDA, SFI to build links with industry
- Collaborate with relevant national and international research communities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar technology transfer role (research / academia oriented) within food, agriculture, life sciences or similar sectors
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge and practice of Intellectual Property management
- Experience in commercialisation of research adding value to a broad range of research areas
To discuss the role or to request an information pack please contact Duncan Gruselle, InterSearch Ireland email@example.com – Tel 083 342 3146
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.