Global Operations Change Manager
The Global Operations Change Manager is responsible for developing and delivering effective internal communications and change strategies for highly visible activities in support of our clients transformational programs within the Global Operations organization. This position calls for a strategic business-minded thinker and talented change management professional with exceptional consultative, writing and storytelling, project management and stakeholder management skills. The ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Working closely with global operations leaders, mid-management and HR leaders to develop and execute global change management strategies and plans.
- Lead stakeholder, change impact and change readiness assessment, and develop plans to facilitate implementation, manage stakeholders, increase awareness and readiness through communications and training, and plan for sustainability.
- Serve as a key counselor and coach to functional and program leaders on change leadership, stakeholder management and various organization change matters
- Responsible for developing impactful and informative communications plans and materials to engage a frontline audience, including messaging, change and workstream updates, presentations, team meeting tools, etc.
- Interact at all levels of the organization and serve as a key counselor on employee communication, stakeholder management, resistance management, impact assessment, change readiness, sustainability planning, learning design, and various organizational change matters.
- Collaborate across Global Corporate Communications on the scheduling and delivery of Associate communications
- Partner with graphic designers on the development of creative campaigns designed to inform and engage Associates
- Manage all aspects of change management plans ensuring the delivery on time and on budget
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive and related change management experience
- Experience working in or with a global manufacturing organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Change, Communications, Marketing, Business, relevant social sciences or equivalent experience
- Masters’ degree in related field preferred
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and follow through on commitments
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
Skills/Technical Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to developing and producing plans and deliverables
- Experience in developing multi-country change management and communications plans and tactics to achieve business objectives and executing change activities to frontline and union employee populations
- Experience working in manufacturing companies active with M&A and/or going through major transformations
- Excellent consultative and coaching skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior organizational leaders
- Knowledgeable in strategic communications planning methodology, leading edge practices, trends and information; aware of employee engagement strategies and innovative tactics being applied in the marketplace
- Exceptional writing, communication, storytelling, and project management skills, including visual design skills
Essential Functions of the Role
- Must be able to work outside of standard work hours and weekends
- Ability to travel to US and international locations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.