Executive Search Researcher
InterSearch Ireland are an Executive Search company providing a seamless recruitment service for senior management and board level roles across both private and public sectors.
The purpose of this position is to work closely with a team of Researchers, Consultants and Partner to assist in the appointment of managerial talent in Ireland’s leading national and international organisations. The Researcher will provide valuable commercial information to successfully grow the business further. It also offers scope to develop into an in-house expert in database management.
Duties of the role:
- Liaise with Consultants & Partner by taking the brief of each assignments’ deadlines, client requirements, target industries and agree the research plan.
- Assist in preparation of information documents about the career opportunity which are shared with candidates.
- To produce an agreed ‘target companies’ list for each assignment.
- To research the appropriate candidates within the target companies list.
- Make initial contact with potential candidates to identify interest.
- Prepare social media communications to promote the career opportunity to candidates.
- To communicate progress of the research with the Consultant & Partner in a timely and constructive manner.
- In-house database administration. Maintain internal database, add CVs and data entry.
- Assist with preparation of proposals, reviewing documents and the preparing of reports.
- Assist with various ongoing projects e.g. GDPR compliance.
- To ensure that general company, industry, economic news and information is circulated amongst the team.
- To assist in New Business Development by providing accurate, timely industry and company information/research.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Experience / Skills Required:
- 3rd level honours degree
- Post grad desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and social media channels
- Good attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative as well as take direction from team
- Fluent in English
This is a blended working role, 1-2 days per week in Athlone office and remainder from home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.