Title – Maintenance Engineer Manager
Reports to – Site Manager
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimise downtime.
- Bring a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance and lean manufacturing principles.
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out to the Group’s required standard and within agreed budget spend on labour and m
- Use own initiative, knowledge and experience when designing, quantifying, manufacturing and installation of mechanical services engineering plant and equipment in accordance with current guidance and legislation.
- Monitor and ensure efficient running of electrical / mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment.
- Carry out installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems, compressors, motors, pumps, heat recovery systems, ventilation systems and controls.
- Actively participate in Energy/Capital Expenditure/ Lean Project Teams.
- Maintain regular contact with installers and contractors to ensure that installation is completed to the required standards
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Company’s discretion.
For more please contact: Anthony@intersearch.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.