Commercial Director – FinTech / Digital Innovation & Launch
This is the lead Executive who will fulfil the primary leadership role in the Innovation Hub with responsibility for the development and delivery of programmes and services. This role offers a unique opportunity to create a new innovation ecosystem reaching the global tech audience. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual, with significant leadership experience in key activity domains incorporating strategy, business development, and product/service innovation. A knowledge of or significant interest in FinTech is essential.
- Develop a compelling proposition creating brand resonance and enabling impact for the Innovation Hub users.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Innovation Hub Strategic Plan & associated KPIs.
- Design and implement Innovation Hub membership policies, guidelines and best practices to optimise and manage community and member engagement and experience.
- Lead on financial management and planning to maximise member services and revenue streams.
- Build an engaged national and international community of thought-leaders, domain experts and industry innovators establishing the Innovation Hub as a centre of excellence.
- Identify appropriate industry themes to drive resonance and engagement resulting in meaningful impact for members.
- Manage communication strategies and progress to stakeholders.
- Deliver a market-led, revenue focused strategy delivering engagement propositions that result in financial sustainability.
- Provide leadership and catalysis for Innovation Hub collaboration and cross pollination via introductions and links to relevant groups, individuals, expertise and services across the ecosystem.
- Actively lead on the development and roll out of client services and experiences across the Innovation Hub ecosystem offerings, capacities and expertise towards the creation of a borderless community.
The person appointed will need to possess:
- Over 10 years of experience creating, fostering, and implementing innovative ideas/processes/ products and / or services
- An entrepreneurial, experimental and innovation-focused mindset and approach to identifying and seizing new opportunities.
- Strong focus on developing scalable systems and processes.
- Strong influencing skills when working with internal and external partners
- Experience delivering and being accountable for projects and revenue goals (Familiarity with innovation concepts and methodologies such as design and systems thinking.
- Knowledge on Programmes of Education, Research and Innovation.
- A Passion for digitisation and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, the Internet of Things, advanced analytics, and augmented and virtual reality.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.