Chief Operating Officer
Currently leading a search for a COO with a Large industrial Manufacturing Company. As a senior leader within the organisation, the role will ensure fluid co-ordination and leadership of production, materials, design, planning and engineering. Using systems and processes to align and create data for successful flow and synchronisation of functions within the enterprise.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Identify the key operational improvements and drive them to completion.
- To set and implement strategic operational goals in the context of ambitious growth plans for the business.
- Develop information systems for organisation balance and control.
- Creating early indicators to ensure anomalies and glitches are flagged.
- Work with the CEO to manage the cultural change associated with organisational change and growth.
- To support, challenge and instil understanding in subordinate management and staff to achieve continuous improvement.
- Build connections between teams and departments and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- To set minimum department requirements and improvement goals including development of personnel.
- Education to Masters level (or equivalent training and experience)
- 10 years plus of experience working in a Senior Manufacturing or Operations Management role.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, prioritise, enact change.
- Strategically driven to set and achieve business goals.
For more information please contact: Stephanie@intersearch.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.